10'0" Rescue SUP
The INT Rescue Stand Up Paddle (SUP) board is extremely simple to operate and gives lifeguards the unique ability to stand and watch over large areas of water and paddle swiftly to rescue potential victims. This large and buoyant board offers a solid platform for struggling victims to rest on and with three sets of deck handles, more than one victim can be rescued at a time.
All of our Rescue Boards have a soft bottom, deck, and rails for the ultimate in safety and durability.
- Length: 10'0"
- Width: 31"
- Thickness: 4"
- Soft top, soft rails, soft bottom
- Square tail
- Handle cutout for carrying
- Large, plastic SUP fins included
- Riviera Ranger R8.5 Aluminum Adjustable SUP Paddle inlcuded
- Rescue handles, located 24" below the nose, half way, and 24" above the tail
Each and every INT board is proudly made and hand shaped in the USA. All of our boards have an iFoam core with dual stringers, making them extremely lightweight and durable and completely waterproof. GO BIG and GO FOAM!